Couples Anger Management
Communication, or the lack thereof, is usually the most significant problem in a relationship, normally fuelled by anger and conflict, resulting in the relationship to deteriorate.
Couples struggle to resolve their conflict and let go, or do not possess the skills on how to resolve their conflict.
- Do your arguments start with something small and then rapidly get out of control?
- Do you feel unfulfilled, negative and disappointed?
- Do you feel used and your relationship is in a downward spiral?
- Do you resent your partner?
- Have you already separated or facing probable divorce?
- Are you guilty of domestic violence?
- Are the children suffering from your constant arguments?
Each person has expectations, issues and needs.
If these are not met, you are being triggered which often leads to shut down and withdrawal or head on arguments and fights.
The Anger and Stress Management Centre specialises in Rebuilding Relationships in Conflict.
We offer couples counselling to any relationship status including married, co-habiting, dating or separated irrespective of sexual orientation. As with the Anger and Stress management programmes, these sessions are one hour long, one-on-one and discreet.
Contact an Anger and Stress Management Centre in your area today for an appointment. We will help you to clear those conflicts, issues and resentments with our practical tools. You will learn to let go of the past and to re-establish trust and communicate effectively with your partner.
If you are willing to do whatever it takes to salvage your relationship, we will help you focus and improve the quality of your relationship.