Do I need Stress Management?
Stress affects 80% of us and needs to be managed!
You need to recognise your stressors that are causing you to feel overwhelmed and acknowledge that your life has become far too overwhelming. The intensity of how you would be affected by your stressors depends on the way you react.
Most of us can benefit with stress management.
We all react differently to stress. Based on your available resources and skills, you decide whether a situation is stressful to you. You might become aggressive and take your stress out on your loved ones or colleagues whilst others hold it in and rather use escape techniques such as eating disorders or substance abuse, which are ultimately more destructive.
• If you are constantly irritable or having sleep problems, YOU need Stress management!
• If you are being snappy and short fused, YOU need Stress management!
• If you are feeling anxious or depressed, YOU need Stress management!
• If you are excessively eating, drinking or smoking, YOU need Stress management!
• If you have high, cholesterol, high blood pressure, eczema or skin problems, YOU need Stress management!
• If you struggle with concentration, feeling unmotivated or insecure, YOU need Stress management!
• If you have insecure feelings about money, your employment or your relationship, YOU need Stress management!
Chronic stress holds dangerous health consequences and needs to be addressed. When you commit to a healthier lifestyle and apply stress management techniques, it will have a significant impact on your life.
Our stress management programmes are designed to get to the root of your issues.
It is a fact that when you are able to manage your emotions, you reduce your stress levels. We often combine both anger and stress management into one programme.
Our stress management programme will help you to identify the cause of your stress and will ensure:
you feel more positive and confident,
• you sleep better and are more alert,
• you are less irritated,
• you manage employees better and
• you are more productive and motivated.
Don't wait until it is too late and you have a heart attack, burnout or a breakdown.
Please contact your nearest CENTRE and book your appointment today.