Everybody gets angry but do you need Anger Management?
Anger is one of the most misunderstood emotions and is therefore often mismanaged. We learn to deal with our anger through our own survival strategies, or from our parents. These strategies may work initially, but in time they tend to cause problems for us.
The reality is most people need anger management.
- If you explode and get physical such as throwing objects or if you shout, swear and scream YOU need Anger Management!
- If you drive your car and your frustration leads you to hit the steering wheel, hoot excessively, scream and point fingers or even get out of your car and approach other road users YOU need Anger Management!
- If you hit, push, kick, choke, grab your partner or your loved ones you are committing domestic violence and YOU need Anger Management!
- If you withdraw and go silent or sad and depressed, you are struggling to communicate and hate confrontation YOU need Anger Management!
What does our online anger test reveal? What is your anger test score? Take the anger test now and find out the answers to these questions.
Take the anger test today
The first step to manage your anger is to acknowledge YOU need help. Listen to what the people around you, your loved ones especially, are telling you.
Stop blaming others and take responsibility for your actions. If your behaviour is damaging your relationships and hurting your loved ones or people around you, contact one of our Centres and make an appointment today.
The Anger Management programme will empower you and teach you to:
- understand, manage and express your anger in an appropriate manner.
- teach you how not to be verbally, emotionally, physically or even financially abusive.
- be in control and not to say or do anything that you will later regret.
- how to communicate assertively.
- how to prevent damage.