Group Stress Management
More than 70% of employees are experiencing negative stress and need help to manage their stress. Stress has a direct bearing on the health and productivity of the employees and therefore the company. By supporting employees to manage their stress the organisation will ultimately benefit. Prolonged stress usually will result in unwell employees not able to function and perform their duties to the best of their ability. With reduced performance, absenteeism or even loss of staff, this ultimately is a cost to the company.
Our group stress management workshop can be facilitated over one or two days and explores in depth the stress that each person is experiencing, how it is imapacting their health and performance in the workplace and then, in a practical way, empowers employees to manage and reduce their stress, achieving a better work/life balance and avoiding burn-out.
Our group stress management programme offers:
- Powerful written test to quantify which of 10 areas in their lives are experiencing higher or critical stress levels
- Prioritise and address the key stressors identified with techniques to reduce and manage the stress
- Practical and holistic approach to good stress management examining lifestyle and the work/life balance
- How to support each other and not feel alone or lost
- How to use assertiveness in the workplace
- Develop a stress-reduction plan for the future to avoid burnout
Benefits of our workplace stress management programme include:
- Reduce absenteeism and time off work through ill health
- Improved productivity, motivation, concentration and teamwork
- Reduce depression and reports of suicide
- Prevent employee burnouts or break downs
- Fewer feelings of helplessness, over-whelm and inability to cope
- Better inter-personal relationships
Contact one of our Centres to arrange a quotation for a stress management workshop to support the health and well-being of your employees.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.